Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Holiday Wishes

Hi All!

We are working diligently to get our little shoppe up and running. It looks like we will be opening in January and I can't think of a better way to start the new year. The hubby and I have been extremely busy making the new space fabulous; I am thinking of buying my own tool belt at this point. It will be great and we can't wait to see everyone's gorgeous faces on opening day. I will keep all posted as to the exact date. We are still available for orders so shoot us some emails; the kitchen is still open.

I just wanted to wish everyone a wonderful Christmas, Hanaukah, Kwanza, beautiful holiday. I hope you are able to spend time with the ones that you love and that peace follows you throughout your celebrations! We will see you all in 2009!

Happy Tidings!

5 comments:

Cattle and Cupcakes said...

Hi there, fellow KY-ian here-I can't wait for you to open! I love to bake cupcakes as well, and I actually googled "KY cupcakes" and came up with your website. I'll be sure to stop in!

BabyCakes Cupcakes said...

We can't wait to meet you Cattle and Cupcakes! Love the name by the way; my dad raises cows and I do cupcakes, so you combined two of my favorite things. We should be open by the end of January/first of February!

Laurie said...

I saw the shop as I was driving by one day. Are you open yet? I can't wait to try some of those delicious flavors!

BabyCakes Cupcakes said...

Hi Laurie! We are opening in February; Hooray!!! Please come by and visit; we are so excited!

Laurie said...

Congrats! As a small business owner myself I am trying to make more of an effort to support other small businesses. I look forward to meeting you, and eating your cupcakes of course!