Sunday, February 22, 2009

FINALLY!!!


Oh my goodness Friends! I am so excited...excited does not even cover it. I am UBER-EXCITED to report that the plumbing for the shoppe starts on Monday. This coming Monday!! The day has finally arrived and what this means my dear loves is that our store will be open in the very near future. The very near future meaning the last of February or first of March. I am absolutely breathless with anticipation for you all to see our cute, boutique-ey cupcake shoppe. We have worked very hard and I must say that I am completely in love with the place. So with this glorious news I have posted a cupcake heart for all of you who have stuck by us and told all your friends about our endevour. We love you all!!! The countdown has begun and I will post as soon as the door flings open. It will be a wonderful birthday present for me in March and trust that we will all be celebrating my birthday at the shoppe; you included. Until then....

Peace & Love!!!!
T

3 comments:

Danielle said...

I'm so anxious! I've told so many people about you guys and I wish you nothing but success!!

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations on this very exciting time. :) So hugely proud of you guys and wishing you the very best of success! Never give up on your dreams. Also wishing you a very blessed and happy birthday this March 2nd too!

FF

BabyCakes Cupcakes said...

Thank you both so much for your encouragement and excitement. We are so thrilled to get to meet you both.

Peace & Love!