Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cupcake Fairies

Sometimes, late at night, while I am being trampled underneath Jack the dog, my mind wanders to the cupcake shoppe. I wonder.....'Is she lonely?', 'Does she miss the sound of the mixer and my horrible singing?', 'Is she scared of the dark?'. Lo-and-behold, last night a picture arrived on my phone; this is said picture:
It would seem that late at night the shoppe is visited by cupcake fairies. I can only assume that the one on the left (with the magical foil helmet) is the stupendous magical fairy of fairydome and the white crowned fairy on the right is the most regal fairy princess.

Thank you cupcake fairies for watching over our little shoppe. I can sleep better at night knowing you are out there. If you could magically mop the floor that would be super awesome too.

Peace & Love,
T

1 comment:

Kate8085 said...

hahaha. So cute and funny!
Can't wait until we are in Lexington next to come to the shop!