Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Shout Out

I am a firm believer in karma; the love that you give to the universe is returned 10 fold. When we first started BabyCakes Cupcakes, there were a few people that supported us 1000%. So, in return of that unconditional love, I am sending out my weekly shout out. I hope that you guys will visit these wonderful people and keep sharing the love.

One of our number one fans and loving friend is Ms. Sarah Pratt. Sarah works at Season's Salon and Spa and she is a phenomenal stylist. Her deft hands and amazing imagination sculpt my husband and myself into what you see today. She shouted our praises from the roof-tops before we even had praise to shout about. Please visit Sarah; I promise that you won't be disappointed and you will have the opportunity to meet one of the most loving people in Lexington.

The amazingly gifted Tyler Adkins designed our beautiful logo for BabyCakes Cupcakes. I absolutely love our logo; I think she is so hot! Tyler does amazing images with digital graphics and he creates beautiful sketches by hand based on photos; they are truly unbelievable. Please check Tyler out at
http://www.thadesigns.blogspot.com/.

If you haven't checked out the Melting Pot on Tiverton Way then run there now. All you need to know is beautiful, hot pots of chocolate that you are free to dip amazing fruits and deserts in without anyone yelling at you to stop playing with your food. Ms. Lori Hagan ordered some cupcakes from us for her staff. So not only will you be able to play in glorious chocolate, but you will also be dining at an establishment that loves their employees!

Ms. Melanie Mauer sent us a lovely email right after the article in the Hamburg Journal was published. She is a photographer and her website pictures are absolutely gorgeous; you can find her at http://www.melaniemauer.com. The amazing thing about Melanie is that we have never met and she took time out of her day to send us the sweetest email, welcoming us to the wonderful group of "small business owners". Anyone that would be as thoughtful as Melanie deserves to have tons of business, so please check her out.

I currently work two jobs until our retail business is up and running (soon!!!), so I need to send my undying love to CRM Companies. They have supported me unconditionally and are truly one of the best companies in Lexington. They own the Raising Cane's restaurants, the Gratz Park Inn and manage multiple properties in many states. If you are in need of property management, please look them up. Visit Raising Cane's, stay at the beautiful Gratz Park Inn and send them all my love when you get there.

Last plug of the week, we recently visited Del Ray Beach Florida and when I travel I have the tendency to talk to everyone and learn their life stories. My husband was there on business (I was there for tanning), he works for ZLB Plasma, so go donate, save some lives and say hi to Keith on Winchester Road! We stopped in a cigar shop and met a lovely man by the name of Billy. The cigars are North Carolina Cigar Company and they are family owned and operated. We fell in love with Billy, so I wanted to pass along a great cigar made by some great people.

So that is it for this week. Go visit all of these wonderful people and their websites; I promise that you won't be disappointed. Love each other and treasure your random acquaintances.

Peace & Love!

No comments: