Sunday, September 7, 2008

Bella Rose Update


Hi dolls,

Well our fears were realized on Friday; Bella Rose has Lymphoma. I think that we caught it early enough and she will at least have a fighting chance. She started chemo on Friday and has responded very well to the treatment; her lymph nodes have actually gotten smaller which is a great sign. She has 20 weeks of treatment ahead of her and then we try our best to keep her as happy as possible after that. I wish that you all could meet her; she is just an amazing creature. Hopefully when BabyCakes Cupcakes store opens, she will be the one to greet you at our door. I have been an animal freak since I could walk and numerous pets have graced my doors, but Bella Rose is one that we thank God for allowing us to have in our life. She is extremely special to our family and friends; when we talk about Golden Retrievers we actually call them 'Bella dogs'. So, thank you all for your prayers and great vibes. We understand her ultimate outcome, but we plan on fighting for her the entire way. My heart goes out to all who have gone thru this with their fuzzy babies or are going thru this now.
Peace & Love!

No comments: