Thursday, September 4, 2008

Bella Rose


I am sad tonight kids. I haven't posted anything in awhile because our golden retriever, Bella Rose, is sick. Bella has diabetes and she is blind; she was diagnosed last Christmas, but over the weekend she started feeling really bad and her lymph nodes were swollen. We took her to the vet on Tuesday and she is still there. The docs think that she might have lymphoma; cancer of the lymph nodes on top of the diabetes. We find out for sure tomorrow. Bella Rose was my Valentine present from Keith 6 1/2 years ago. She is the most loving, amazing dog and my heart is breaking. Keith and I were unable to have children, but Bella Rose and Jack (2nd golden) are our 'kids'. If you have some time tonight, please think of Bella in your prayers or meditations. Throw me in there too because I am not sure how to deal with this one. Love you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...not Bella. This is heart breaking and I'm so sorry to hear this. My prayers are with all of you.

Steve