Thursday, April 30, 2009

Even Bald Men Wear Hair Restraints


Today was our follow-up inspection with the health department. We did really well and the young woman was very sweet. We only had one infraction which resulted in the following conversation.

Health Department Guru: "You did really well. I only found one problem and that was you aren't wearing a hair restraint."

Me: looking a little shocked, "My hair is super short and I didn't think you had to wear anything if that was the case. I am very afraid of hair-nets."

Health Department Guru: "Short hair doesn't really matter. Even bald men have to wear hair restraints".

Me: ........

You can't argue with that statement. My battle was lost, but I still refuse the hair net under any and all circumstances. A nice head scarf will do just fine.

XO
T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd like to congratulate you for such a terrific made site!
I was sure this is a perfect way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/baby-einstein-party-supplies.html]baby Einstein Party Supplies[/url].