Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Chocolate and Ceiling Tiles

Things at the cupcakery can get rather crazy at times. Really, it is mainly me that gets rather crazy at times; the shoppe holds its own. During the morning hours, I am like a little tornado breaking eggs, stirring batter, rushing through clouds of powdered sugar and trying very hard not to slip on all the water that I always tend to splash about. Somehow this morning, I managed to lean so far into our three compartment sink (while the water was running)that a large quantity of water poured like a river down the front of my clothes. Unfortunately, my Palm Centro took the brunt of this flash flood and now a replacement is on the way. So, husband came by to take my drowned phone to the Sprint store and as we were in the kitchen chatting, he happened to look up at the ceiling....

Love of my Life: "What is that on the ceiling?!"

Me: me looking up innocently, "I think that it is chocolate"

Love of my Life: "How in the hell did you get chocolate on the ceiling?!"

Me: "I don't really remember how. I just remember that when it happened I thought that it was extremely cool. I honestly believe you could spackle an entire house with chocolate and things would be fine."

Love of my Life: "I would really like a chocolate room; not the color, actual chocolate"

Me: "This conversation is getting a tad weird"

Love of my Life: "Don't blog about this"

Me: smiling foxily, "I can't make that promise"

So today it was chocolate on the ceiling and a small flood down the front of my clothes; tomorrow who knows. I am having an absolute blast though!

Peace & Love,
T

3 comments:

kinkykoolaidqueen said...

Cupcakes! On my way home from work! I'm stopping in for a treat on Friday. You know, for making it through the week. :-)

BabyCakes Cupcakes said...

Yay chef and wife. We can't wait to see you!!!

Anonymous said...

nice post. I would love to follow you on twitter.